Here we will post information such as dates, times, sign-up links, and more about upcoming events that we will be speaking at in the future.
Children4Children Global Education Summit
March 27th, 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
RSVP here https://www.children4children.org/event-details/c4c-global-education-summit-2
“The Children4Children Global Education Summit will be an event showcasing revolutionary education innovations from nonprofits focused on children helping each other. It will include talks from volunteers at Children4Children, ActivismImpacts, Innoverge, and StudyPair.”
Women’s History Month Conference
March 29th – April 3rd, 4pm PST each day
Sign up here for individual days https://linktr.ee/youthactivismsociety
“NWH conference was organized to create an intersectional, engaging, inclusive, and fun conference to celebrate Women’s History Month and female change-makers from all over.”
Day 1 – Mar. 29th: Meet the YAS Team Panel! ~ 1 hour
- We will kick off the 6-day conference with this event that gives the attendees a chance to meet the organizations that are working on the conference. During this event, we will host games, icebreakers, and just general introductions.
Day 2 – Mar. 30th: Trivia Night! ~ 30-45 minutes
- The second day event will be a trivia night that will be hosted by one of the conference leaders and the theme will be “What they don’t tell you about women’s history!”. We will highlight important figures and movements that all contributed to women’s liberation and empowerment.
Day 3 – Mar. 31st: Meet a Young Activist! ~ 1.5 hours
- This is our first event that features powerful and diverse guests! “Meet a Young Activist” is an event that will feature 2-3 powerful Gen-Z women activists who will give short presentations on their work and their successes in their individual fields. Here you can learn more about social justice work and how to get involved with the barriers that Gen-Z face. Each short speaking segment will be followed by a Q and A that will be open to attendees questions.
Day 4 – Apr. 1st: Movie Night!! ~ 1 to 2 hours
- This event will be a casual opportunity to socialize and watch a powerful film! During this event, the conference leaders will showcase an empowering movie that features powerful women. Some of our movie options are Queen of Katwe, Self Made, and She’s Beautiful When She is Angry.
Day 5 – Apr. 2nd: Powerful Women’s Panel ~ 2 hours
- This is our largest event which will feature 4-6 female panelists all from different fields. The experts range from athletics, politics, STEM, to arts, drop by if you need some direction or just wish to network! The panelists will respond to previously submitted questions that relate to their field of interest and then will open up the floor to questions directly from the attendees.
Day 6 – Apr. 3rd: Closing Event – Chat with the Directors
- The last event will be a closing event, similar to the one at the start of the conference. During this event attendees will get to learn more about the organizations that hosted the conference. We will begin the discussion with a mindful exercise and open the floor to attendees to share their favorite parts of the conference.